Assembly Line Job Description
Working on an assembly line has become a much better job than it once was. General duties for an assembly line worker generally revolve around a few basic duties. Depending on what industry is an online is involved in, a worker may do any of a variety of things while working on a similar line. For example an assembly line worker in a car manufacturing plant would most likely perform such tasks as quality assurance for paint jobs and parts fitting. A worker on a food production plant assembly line might instead be checking bottles for cracks and problems with the tamper seals. The educational requirements for an assembly line position are generally low or non-existent. You will find further details on specific companies’ assembly line job descriptions.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary