Are Tigers Nocturnal?
Tigers are nocturnal and mostly hunt at night. In fact, it is the state of all cats as they see great at night. The Siberian tiger, which is the world’s largest cat, is more active at night than during the day. They often sleep during the day. So are the Bengal tigers. The tiger usually kills its prey with a bite on the back of the neck if the prey is small and with a bite to the throat if it is large. Tigers are an endangered species.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California