Are Cucumbers Good for Dogs?
There is currently no scientific evidence to prove that cucumbers are good for dogs. They don’t contain protein and are a fruit, which is not bad, since fruit is mostly water. Cucumbers do contain plant nutrients and antioxidants which would make the cucumber good for the dog but that is just a theory. They are also loaded with enzymes and are low in calories. The vast majority of dogs love cucumbers and will gobble them up. So they can be used as a treat when training or just for fun for your dog. So in that way they are good for dogs. All in all, there is no proof that cucumbers are good for your dog except that they love them!
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California