Are Apples Good for Dogs?
Apples are not necessarily good for dogs but they aren’t bad as long as they are given in moderation. The problem is the seeds. The seeds in apple carry a form of substance that can lead to cyanide poisoning. If you feed your dog large quantities of apples then eventually it will cause them harm. Dogs love apples as treats but the best advice is to core the apple, get rid of the seeds and give it to them in moderation.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California