Are Apple Seeds Poisonous to Dogs?
Apple seeds and cores can cause cyanide poisoning in dogs. If you think your dog may have eaten some apple seeds and he is vomiting, is drooling excessively and is listless, get him to the veterinarian right away. These are symptoms of cyanide poisoning. So although a dog may eat an apple seed and be fine, other times that can cause poisoning. The best bet is to not let your dogs eat apple seeds and keep them safe away from the seeds.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California