Apple iPhone 4 Sales
The Apple iPhone 4 is set to go on sale in June, 2010, however it was briefly available for pre-order through AT&T for 1 day. During this time, over 600,000 phones were sold in a single day, crashing AT&T's signup servers repeatedly, resulting in the pre-order process being down throughout the day for most people. AT&T has now announced that they have already pre-sold all of their inventory and are no longer offerring pre-orders of the highly-anticipated phone. Apple's website has also stopped taking pre-orders.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California