Annuity Broker Job Description - 10 Reasons to Know
Ten reasons for consulting an Annuity broker- 1)Gives the required information to take right decisions. 2) Ensures that the investor gets the best. 3)Consulting an annuity broker helps to decide which annuity to invest in. 4)Provides accurate information on annuity rates. 5)Ensures that the investor makes good investments. 6)Annuity broker act as an independent financial consultant. 7)Interprets the terms and conditions of the annuity that a client wants to invest in. 8)They are trustworthy and ensures that the clients don't make any dubious investment. 9)It is advisable to follow their words strictly as they are more aware of the risks involved. 10)Ensures that the clients understand the tax benefits of the investment and encourages them to invest again and again.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/06/2010 - 22:16
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary