Ambulance Driver Job Description
Many people think that the ambulance driver’s job is much like that of a taxi driver. In fact, ambulance drivers are essentially a combination of emergency room doctors and racecar drivers. The exact ambulance driver job description covers duties such as keeping the patient alive throughout the journey to the hospital. This requires extremely quick decision-making made under heavy pressure, with the slightest mistake potentially resulting in the patient’s death. Ambulance drivers must perform CPR, administer shock resuscitation, stop bleeding, and administer anesthetics. Ambulance drivers must also be able to drive very quickly that traffic without making any mistakes.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary