Am I Being Blocked on Facebook?
Every profile on Facebook may have a number of friends. Each person can block anyone by clicking on ‘My Privacy’. If you want to know if you are the person being blocked, you can simply go to the suspect’s profile and check if the header says “Add friend”. If the tag appears, it implies that the person has blocked you, or deleted you from the list. Usually, if a person chooses to delete a profile from the friends-list, he or she will usually choose to block the user from further communication as well.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California