Soetimes, while chatting on AirG, you are disconnected from your network. This problem can be fixed easily. To do this, you should first check your browser settings if you have made any changes by mistake. In the browser SK, first go to ‘Options’ which is in the menu bar. Now, you should select the button ‘Settings’ and opt for ‘Live Search’ in place of ‘Search Engine’. The next step is to go to the option ‘Premade Bookmarks’. You will find different bookmarks here out of which you have to select ‘MSN Mobile’. Here, you should search for ‘AirG’. Different carriers have different names for AirG like Friends in Verizon and HotTalk for T-Mobile. Now you may select one of the options and wait for the network connection. Once you are reconnected, you can carry on using AirG.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California