Addicted to My Computer
Computer is a very useful tool in everybody’s life but when one spends too much time on it, it may create serious problems. It is as strong as a drug addiction. If you are getting addicted to your computer, you should overcome this weakness and it can be done easily. Firstly, you have to increase your willpower and inner strength to get over it because the problem does not lie within the computer but within yourself. You should stay positive and think about the negative impacts; your computer has been creating. You should set limits for its usage. You should decide that you would not give more than one or two hours per day to your computer. If you like to play computer games, choose some other set of games that require less time. You should focus on the other things; you used to do before getting addicted to your computer. You can indulge yourself into the specific things you enjoy the most. You should accept your responsibility and try your best to overcome your addiction.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California