Addicted to My Cell Phone
In present times, brand new cell phones are compelling people to get addicted. If you are spending too much time on your cell phone either by chatting with friends, playing games or surfing the internet; you should consider thinking about it. Cell phones eject harmful rays while talking on it which may be injurious to your health. To overcome this habit, you should first set your target. You may decide for how much time you would use your cellphone. You may switch it off in the night if you use it too much during this period. You may go out and meet your friends personally instead of just calling them on phone. It will make you an outgoing person as well.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California