5 Things Every Mom Needs
There are five things that you need as a mom:
1. An outfit that can handle the rigors of your busy day while at the same time telling the world that you mean business. You need to exude an aura of control and respectability, and the world will be at your feet. All those little things that you do for your family every day that go unappreciated would now be noticed as a result of your striking new outfit. Your best bet is to check the new winter deals at Macy’s.com and get yourself a tight and stylish sweater and a pair of pants that say you don’t take no for an answer!
2. A solid cell phone plan. You need to be available for communication with your kids all day long without worrying about racking up the minutes. The easiest way to do this is by gettinga plan from AT&T or Sprint that includes a Friends & Family package. This lets you add each of your children’s phone numbers to your list allowing for unlimited talk time. It really helped reduce your stress and keeping knowledgeable of your children’s day. You really can't afford to be without the safety features with "sexting" on the rise. Read more about that in my article on "sexting".
3. A checklist of all the tasks that you need to accomplish each day. It’s easiest to write this up on your computer’s word processor (Microsoft Word is best for your needs) and print out multiple copies complete with checkboxes. This helps you keep control of your day and stay organized when you feel like everything’s a mess.
4. A pair of comfortable and stylish shoes. You may underestimate the effect that a truly comfortable pair of shoes will have when you’ve been on your feet all day. I would suggest a pair of semi-casual flats from Gabriella Rocha. That make you feel in control, full of power, and to be honest quite attractive. At the end of the day you’ll be thanking your shoes for making your life easier.
5. A sleek new SUV, equipped with all the features that the busy soccer mom needs to keep their family going. The best of these is the 2010 Buick Enclave, with its ample trunk space and features that rival many luxury SUVs. At the same time it is also affordable and gets good gas mileage. This is a must-have for any devoted soccer mom.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California