10 Signs that your Boyfriend is Husband Material
1. He goes out of his way to show you that he cares. He brings you flowers come to dinner and as other sweet little things just to show you how much you mean to him. You can’t get married to someone who doesn’t care deeply about you.
2. He talks constructively with you about disagreements you have. He doesn’t start big arguments and likes to settle everything in a peaceful manner. This will help guarantee that your marriage stays stable.
3. He listens to what you have to say. Your interview with him for a long time and he needs to care about your opinions or the whole relationship will just be a sham.
4. You always have something to talk about or do together. Your conversations always excite both of you and you do things side-by-side. You can’t spend the rest of your lives watching TV and just avoiding looking at each other.
5. He’s willing to yield to you when there is something that you really want. This one is really important in terms of interior decoration, finances and other major decisions. We all know that we women make better decisions ; )
6. He can keep his life together on his own. If you have to constantly motivated him in everything that he does it on not being too reliant on you. He’ll get clingy and annoying and lethargic. He might even lose his job and then where would you be?
7. He loves you for who you really are. Even always be yourself around him and I have to always wear your makeup to feel pretty. You should be able to act however you want and not feel ashamed about it. You don’t want to have to watch everything you do for the rest of your life.
8. He respects you. Anything take your input seriously and not just be sarcastic about it when he does things you ask them to do.
9. He likes your parents. This is kind of a rare one but it’s a great plus in any relationship.
10. He gives you his shoulder to cry on. Need to feel secure with sharing your troubles with them. A big part of the marriage is helping each other through difficult times.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California